FY2014 Calendar of Events
FSN Scheduling One-Day Conferences
Would you or your organization be interested in hosting a Family Support Network One-Day Conference?
One-Day Conferences typically take place on Saturdays and last from about 9:00am to 3:00pm.
The goal of the conferences are to educate people with disabilities about existing services for people with disabilities and we can work together to improve and increase those services.
Please contact us at 708-331-7370 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more.
Become a Key Communicator!
We’re Making a Plan for the Future!
- You’ll call the dozen or so Family Support Network members on your list when the FSN needs them to move to action.
- You’ll provide them with the information and sense of urgency needed to reinforce whatever materials they have already received from us.
- You’ll update your team’s contact information as needed.
- You’ll alert the FSN to other potential members in your community.
- What Will We Do To Support You?
- We’ll provide you with a contact list of approximately a dozen FSN members in your local area.
- We’ll provide you with information and training opportunities to build skills and courage.
- We’ll provide you with all the information you need to encourage your team to action.
- We’ll coordinate behind the scenes with policymakers and other organizations for our success.
As you and other Key Communicators spark your teams to action, imagine the impact we can have across the state! We must become the change we want to see in the world!
For more information or to attend a FSN Key Communicator Training contact:
Shirley Perez at email@example.com or 708-331-7370